Welcome to your new marketplace, and thank you for becoming a Vendor at Eatsie.us These Vendor Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for reselling products and the use of the eatsie.us website.
In connection with using or accessing Eatsie.us Vendor Services you will not:
1. Post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our site.
2. Breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies or determinations of your account status.
3. Use our Vendor Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools.
4. Fail to deliver items sold by you.
5. Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other Users or Vendors listings.
6. Post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive defamatory or libelous content.
7. Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings system.
8. Transfer your Vendor account and user ID to another party without our consent.
Providing Customer Service
Eatsie.us expects all Vendors to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Eatsie.us, you agree to:
1. Honor your shipping and processing times. Vendors are obligated to ship items or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
2. Respond to inquiries regarding your product listings in a timely manner.
3. Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
4. Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you cannot reach a resolution, the Eatsie.us support team may help resolve the dispute. Please contact us immediately in the case of a dispute by sending a message with details and contact information to email@example.com.
5. If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order. If the buyer has submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event that a dispute arises. All cancelations are subject to our cancellation policy.
As a Vendor, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers.
Sometimes a customer may need to cancel a transaction. Only a seller can cancel an order placed on Eatsie.us; if you are a buyer who would like to request a cancellation, please contact the seller directly.
A seller may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
* The buyer did not pay, as in a payment was not received, there was a chargeback, or the buyer canceled payment.
* Both the buyer and seller agree to cancel the transaction before shipment, and the seller has issued the buyer a full refund.
* The seller has decided to refuse service to the buyer, and if the buyer has already paid, the seller has issued a full refund, including shipping.
* The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though the seller has provided proof of shipping, and the seller has issued a refund for the item. In this case refunding the shipping fee(s) is optional at the discretion of the seller.
* The buyer and seller agreed that the buyer could return the item to the seller for a refund. The seller has received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item. In this case refunding the shipping fee(s) is optional at the discretion of the seller.
All cancellations must follow these policies:
* The order meets one of the above criteria.
* The buyer has not yet received their item; received orders do not qualify for cancellation.
* The seller refunds the buyer in full, except as described above.
* The cancellation meets all Eatsie.us policies.
As an Eatsie.us Vendor you cannot discriminate based upon:
Any other characteristic protected under applicable law
Payments and Billing
Eatsie.us is a community marketplace that provides web-based platforms for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of products. Eatsie.us additionally provides an electronic web-based transaction platform for Vendors to place, accept, conclude, manage and fulfill orders for the Vendor’s products. Eatsie.us does not represent either the seller or the buyer in specific transactions. Eatsie.us does not control and is not liable or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products offered for sale or the ability of the sellers to complete the sale or the ability of the buyers to complete a purchase.
Eatsie.us Vendor fees are 13% of the total sales/order including shipping fees to cover maintenance of the platform and credit card processing.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
You will need your own Eatsie.us account to use certain services, and you will be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Eatsie.us provides a platform for buying and selling for adults who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use Eatsie.us only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians may create profiles for those under 18 in their household. Eatsie.us reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use Eatsie.us services, remove or edit content or cancel orders in its sole discretion.